3mik – Share and discover interesting stuff
3mik.com is an online platform that aims to bring sharing and discovering interesting stuff between people. People can share stuff which can vary from jewellery to food to toys to clothes to handicrafts to art to gadgets to home interiors to travel to cars to fashion accessories and much more which they encounter.
It also unravels a whole new platform for finding such products for people interested and enables communication amongst people interested in similar stuff. For example if you are interested in buying a cushion cover you can search and find various designs and see where they are available or listed which can be an online store or a blog or a mall or a shop in your locality. You can also enquire more, or mention any feedback for the product you like.
3mik.com also enables people to follow and network with users whom they like and share similar interests.
Users looking for specific stuff can post online and find out where these can be found from the community.
- Find interesting items online or a at a location near you
- Find products from multiple sources
- Discover items not listed elsewhere as users share content
- View likes and faves to get an idea of popularity of product
- Ask questions to find out more about the product or Comment on what you feel about a product
- Network and share information which is not accessible
- Promote your Brand, blog, product, site or store
- Build reputation
- Get to know people who look for your products or shares
what is there?
- street food, best sandesh and jalebi!
- Designer sarees, what is that vidya balan is wearing?
- wood toys, warli art, puppets and handicrafts
- Fashion accessories
- Rajnikanth shot glasses, chota bheem bags and other cool stuff
- chilli chocolate in Bangalore and Tappu Dabbawala in Mumbai
- Home decor ideas and gift ideas
Founders:- Saurabh Srivastava is an alumnus of IIT Kanpur and has also studied at IIM Calcutta. He has worked with industry leaders like Infosys, Franklin Templeton, Ness and TCG Software. He has also been involved in 7avenues, a startup having ventures in retail, agriculture and others.
Rajeev has worked at multinationals/startups like Citrix, Oracle, MBT, Everypath and Indigene in senior positions. He has studied at IIT Kanpur and IIM Bangalore.
Rajeev and Saurabh were batchmates at IIT Kanpur.