4th Middle East SME Forum, 1 – 2 October 2013 Abu Dhabi
After the overwhelming response for the inaugural Middle East SME Forum 2011 followed by 2 editions in Qatar and Abu Dhabi respectively the 4th edition is being hosted in Abu Dhabi this October.
The 2013 edition aims to gather SME officials, entrepreneurs, banking personnel, government bodies and associations to discuss and understand aspects of SME initiatives, economical and financial role in SME growth and entrepreneurship perspective in the Middle East.
Eminent speakers, relevant case studies and expert advisory panel discussions would be highlights of the conference, providing an opportunity for networking and enhancing the scope of the SME sector in Middle East.
Please visit the event webpage: www.fleminggulf.com/sme and find the attached agenda for your reference
Our speakers include:
* H.E. Abdullah Saeed Al Darmaki, Chief Executive Officer – Khalifa Fund for Enterprise Development
* Samer I. Asfour, Director – Economic & Social Affairs: Office of His Majesty King Abdullah II – Royal Hashemite Court
* Dr. Adeeb Mahmoud Al Afeefi, Development (ADDED), Director of Foreign Trade and Export Support – Abu Dhabi Department of Economic
* Fadi Salem, Director: Governance and Innovation – Dubai School of Government
* Mr. Salman Khuraibet, Chairman – Association of Small & Medium Enterprises of Kuwait (ASMEK)
* Frank Khoie, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Khoie Group
* Faisal Al-Kadi, Group Vice President and General Manager – Al-Kadi Commerce & Industry
* Shuja H. Jashanmal, Managing Director | Partner – Jashanmal National Co. – Lucrae General Trading LLC
* Ehsan Razavizadeh, Regional Director Middle East & North Africa, Head of Dubai Centre – Sir John Cass Business School
* Abdullah Al Jufaili, General Manager – SHARAKAH | Fund for Development of Youth Projects (S.A.O.C.)
* Dawood S. Marafie, Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Shiraa Holdings and many more
Our partnership will be based on barter medium for exchange of services. We work closely with our media partners in order to create a win -win situation. To maintain the same our media partners can be assured of Fleming Gulf’s premium media tools.
Fleming Gulf deliverables:
– Acknowledging abudhabievents as the “Prime Media Partner” of this 4th Annual Middle East SME Forum (on all printed & on-line materials)
– Exclusive discount to your members/subscribers
– Free VIP passes
– International Media coverage
– Opportunity to receive all speaker presentation and participation profiles for all participants.
– Branding throughout the event campaign as follows:
- Your logo on the conference website with a hyper link to your website ( Our website generates an approx of 7000 unique viewers each month )
- Your logo on the conference brochure and marketing materials
- Your logo on the online conference agenda /media pack ( This agenda is mailed out to approx 40,000 researched data base and is also down loadable from our website)
- Your logo on all advertisements in various publications and magazines worldwide
- Your logo on all at-event collateral including stage-backdrops, delegate folders, roll up banners etc.
- Promotional inserts in conference kits, which all participants receive
- Your logo and profile in the delegates documentation pack
- Presence on social networking sites dedicated to the event e.g LinkedIn, Twitter
- Opportunity to distribute free copies of your marketing materials to participants (Promotional inserts in documentation packs, which all participants will receive )
- Inclusions of your logo in all the emails sent out during our email campaign
In return we expect your support in creating awareness about this forum in order to boost the SME sector in Middle East.
Inclosed Details in PDF :- DBFC116_M_info