Create Online Animated Images for Social Network
Tulsa, OK – As difficult as animation is today, we already see several animations or a video on a page. What would the web look like if animation suddenly became so easy that a “7 year old can animate a photo in 4 minutes or less”? Would it be fun or sheer insanity? How much is too much? We are about to find out, because Accelerated I/O has a cloud app that not only puts animation within the reach of everyone, but makes it fun and easy. These are not some simple 2 second jitter animation, but animations that pack a punch. For example, their web site has a guy flying on a magic carpet.
- Accepts upload of JPEG and PNG file formats
- Animations can be viewed in all major browsers, although IE will need Adobe’s SVG Viewer plug-in
- Animations currently can be created with the Mozilla Firefox browser
- File format is SVG which is an open standard developed and recommended by the W3C
- Animations can be zoomed in or out
- Animations can be timed
- Animations can moved up to 100 places in the photo
- The SVG standards allow many other animation options which Accelerated I/O intends to incorporate into their app
The animations are from photos. The PnZ Cloud allows a user to take bits and pieces of several photos and combine them into a single animated scene to do whatever they want with some SVG limitations. At the present, animations can zoom and move, but the SVG standard allows many other options which Accelerated I/O is incorporating into their app. This is one of those things that could get out of hand.
About Accelerated I/O
Accelerated I/O, Inc. (AIO) markets Pac-n-Zoom (PnZ) Technology. AIO makes the technology available to end-users at www.Pac-n-Zoom.com and to application developers to incorporate in their own websites and mobile applications. AIO has open sourced the web animation and encourages application developers to build upon the code.
|For more information:|
|Accelerated I/O, Inc.|
7633 East 63rd Pl
Tulsa, OK 74133