iPhone 5 launched with new features
iPhone 5, the world’s most-awaited gadget, Released now ………
- Taller (Retina Display expands from 3.5 inches to 4 inches)
- Thinner 18% (0.30 inch vs. 0.37 inch thick)
- Lighter 20% (3.95 ounces)
- Less volume 12%
- Body made of glass and aluminum
- Total resolution remains the same, though, at 326 pixels per inch
- Total pixel count is 1,136×640, and 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Three Microphones (Bottom, Front face and Rear side).
- Support 4G LTE networks (with GPRS, EDGE, EV-DO, and HSPA data networks).
Chip: – iPhone 5 offers an A6 chip, which is two times faster than A5 chip, 22% smaller.
Battery life: -
- 8 hours of 3G talk time
- 8 hours of 3G browsing
- 8 hours of LTE browsing
- 10 hours of Wi-Fi browsing
- 10 hours of video playback
- 40 hours of music playback
- 225 hours of standby time
- “iSight” camera, 8 megapixels with the resolutions 3,264×2,448 pixels.
- Dynamic low light mode, sapphire crystal and precision lens alignmen.
- Built-in panorama mode that stitches shots together for one large 28-megapixel photo.
- The secondary front camera now can shoot 720p HD.
- Video resolution remains at 1080p HD.
- You can take photos while you’re shooting video.
- iOS6 users can now share pictures via iCloud’s Shared Photo Streams using the iPhone 5.
- Operating system has 200 new features than the previous edition.