Lenskart.com An online optical store – Review
If you are looking for a stylish eyewear from some of the best brands on discounted price then Lenskart could be the best and suitable option for you. Lenskart is one of the fastest growing and widely recognized eCommerce portal in India. It was established in 2010, Founded under Valyoo Technologies by Mr. Peyush Bansal and funded with $4 million from IDG Ventures.
Facts and Figures
Business – Focused on eyewear with huge collection of premium brands and designs like Fastrack, Ray-Ban, Sprint, Vintage, Johnson & Johnson, Ciba Vision, Baush & Lomb, Cooper Vision and many more.
Coverage – It has already covered more than 1,000 cities in India and also presenting all across the world. Lenskart ships even in Australia, UK, US and the rest of the world.
Discounts and Offers – Lot of Coupons and Vouchers are available online , free gift wrapping, Buy 1 Get 1, Above 1999, Bundle Offer
- 1 Year warranty
- Upto 70% Money saving
- High Quality scatch resistance on lenses
- More than 3000 designs
- Finest production line in the world
- Quality check before delivery
Unique Service – Home eye check up program which make it more promising in their business.
Cancellations and Return policies – Order can be canceled before it is shipped. 72-hour free-home-delivery time and a 14-day no-questions-asked return policy.
Payment Methods – Secure checkout process through different options like Credit Card, Debit card, Internet Banking, Cash Card. Cash on Delivery, Cheque/Demand Draft,EMIs (Citibank) are also available.
Social media – It has large followers on social Medias. On Facebook – 993,760 likes and 8,008 talking about this. 5,484 Peoples are following on twitter.
Overall Technical Review
User interface :-
– Home page is the summary of entire portal, Responsive, Fast, Quick page loading, Attractive Image Quality and color combination, Focused categories and classification, Easy navigation.
– Page size is bit bigger, Too many testimonials (Videos and texts), Chat Now button overlaps on footer menu on first time page loading, Missing pinterest icon in footer menu, Missing media kit link.
Product Detail page :-
– Very impressive online mirror feature, complete technical specification and product features, Facebook Comment, Review, comparison, Last Purchased.
– Page size is bit large and has lot of free space because of image (Why buy from us), Duplicate information – “Why buy from us” and “Why buy from Lenskart”, Poor quality of promotional images.
Online User’s Review
Trustpilot – 14 reviews, overall rating is 3.2 Out of 10
MouthShut – 210 reviews, overall rating is 3 out of 5
Trustedcompany – 31 reviews, overall rating is 4.7 out of 5
Services – Liked Virtual mirror, got delivery on time with proper wrapping, free gifts with the product.
Quality – Quality products at affordable price.
Pricing – Cheap and Best, Beats local shop, Discount coupons are fabulous.
Customer care – Supportive and responsive.
Services – Delay in delivery
Quality – Defective product, Not original product, Different from ordered product, Without warranty card, Eye glass no is wrongly fitted, Mismatch in ordered and delivered product.
Pricing –Increase in price of prescription lenses, Most of online coupons and vouchers are expired.
Customer care – No refund/replacement for defective products.
At last – Lenskart is able to establish his brand value and proven the vertical growth in crowded Indian eCommerce sector. It claims for 100% genuine and quality product delivery but services and operations always need to be improved and optimized. After all criticism defines the path of success for any B2C business.
Visit for more detail — www.lenskart.com